0.10.0 (in development)¶
- Add support for multiple indexes (repositories). Indexes can be managed via the web interface
- Implement teams
- Create separate user access keys and make the existing credentials only work in combination with repositories.
- Update interface to bootstrap 3
- Add support for Python 3.3 and 3.4
- Update django-storages to django-storages-redux
- The LOCALSHOP_PYPI_URL is removed and now configurable per repository
- Add button to package detail dashboard template to mirror a package release file.
- BUGFIX: Invalid template path in config. Fixes #149
- BUGFIX: Validate package name before save.
- Added optional package version checking using the Versio library.
- Fixed a bug added by the in the #137 fix. Package upload was not working correctly.
- Fixed bug #139. XMLRPC endpoints were broken.
- Fixed bug #137. Twine replaces underscores with hyphen in package names. This caused localshop to create a new package instead of using the existing.
- Changed the simple_detail view so that it creates the Package model asynchronously.
- Localshop no longer uses the PyPI XmlRPC API. It was replaced with the the JSON API.
- Fixed issue #134
- Localshop return a redirect when the MEDIA_URL is set.
- Upgraded to Django 1.7
- Dropped Python 2.6 support
- Fixed bug #117 (Localshop return a 404 when uploading a package from a python version >=2.7.9 or >=3.4.2
- Fixed bug #116 (Localshop returns a 500 error when trying to download a package with a missing file in disk)
- Allow localshop to be initialised without any interaction, useful for
- automating installation Fix downloading packages with mismatched underscore vs dashes in the package names.
- Switch to pytest Include various fixes (see pull-requests / contributors)
- Fix a bug which resulted in throwing 404’s for packages which have a dot in the name.
- Use django-userena for authentication
- Use django-configurations and now uses the optional custom settings at ~/.localshop.py. Logan is now also not used anymore.
- Add additional separate credentials for uploading and downloading from the pypi instance (using access/secret keys).
- Implement support for ‘pip search’
- Many other improvements! (thanks Jannis Leidel)
- Use Django 1.4 and restructure the app layout
- Other minor bugfixes
- Don’t display the download_url or home_page url if they are unknown
- Add correct rel-tag to the urls
- Use the correct LOGIN_URL setting.
- Add download_url and home_page url to the simple detail page. note that this is currently not mirrored yet.
- Implement configurable access control / ip check
- Fix distutils interface
- Add missing requirement (docutils)
- Refactor client validation for /simple and download
- Add setting to list ip addresses which have access to download packages, LOCALSHOP_ALLOWED_REMOTE_IPS.
- Initial release